RHMD MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Rebecca Hunton M.D.
Rebecca Hunton, M.D. is the founder of RHMD LLC, in Melbourne, Florida. As an integrative specialist, she combines holistic and traditional therapies to ensure optimal wellness. Her passion is to empower her patients to achieve optimal health through a thorough evaluation of genetic-environment-lifestyle interactions.
- We believe in providing a proactive, integrative approach to medicine, combining conventional medical techniques with natural, yet proven alternatives to achieve wellness.
We offer a wide variety of personalized treatments to our patients, including:
- Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia
- Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADD, ADHD
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cancer Prevention
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Depression and Anxiety
- Detoxification and Healing
- Digestive Disorders (IBD, IBS, GERD/Reflux)
- Elevated Cholesterol
- Environmental and Food Allergies
- Female Disorders (PMS, endometriosis, Menopause, Infertility, PCOS)
- Healthy Aging
- Healthy Weight Loss
- Heart (Cardiovascular) Health
- Hormone Balance
- Mercury and Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Metabolic Syndrome, Pre-Diabetes, Insulin Resistance
- Migraines and Headaches
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Sleep Issues
- Thyroid and Adrenal Disorders
And many more
RHMD also specializes in a unique treatment program called First Line Therapy, the only studied and clinically validated therapeutic lifestyle modification program that provides a whole body approarch to wellness, reducing the need for unnecessary medications.
We look forward to treating your needs.
RHMD Weight Loss
The program includes one-on-one support with a RHMD Counselor who is trained to help you make sustainable lifestyle changes which lead to Weight Loss & Optimal Health.