Are you suffering from fatigue that just won’t go away no matter what you do? Has traditional medicine after running a battery of basic tests told you that you are fine? Or that you should feel tired? That is what happened to Rebecca Hunton, MD twenty years ago! Everything in her training and testing told her she was ‘normal.’ Finally, the cause of her fatigue was addressed by an integrative approach – 8 years and 30 pounds later! Those ‘years in the desert’ where she accepted that she was supposed to be tired has made her passionate about helping others with the same problem.
Fatigue can often be reversed when the underlying cause is finally detected. It can be a journey, of testing possible/probable causes, many of which traditional medicine does not address. At Radiantly Healthy MD, we utilize nontraditional testing and evaluation of your genetics, hidden chronic infections, toxicity, hormonal imbalances, nutritional insufficiencies along with your microbiome to uncover the root cause(s) of fatigue. We often start with the gut as many recent studies are linking autoimmunity, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue to ‘leaky guy’ aka ‘intestinal permeability.’ At Radiantly Healthy MD, we partner with you to evaluate your probable causes and develop a personalized plan to reverse chronic fatigue. Chronic fatigue is a symptom, but chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a complicated disorder characterized by extreme fatigue that often has multiple causes. As Dr. Hunton often says, “every patient has the right to have more than one thing.” We find this to be true with most CFS sufferers.
Located in Indialantic, our board-certified medical director Rebecca Hunton, MD and the team at Radiantly Healthy is dedicated to helping you become radiantly healthy and reclaiming your energy! Contact us today to schedule your consultation and learn more about our exciting treatment options.
About Chronic Fatigue
Chronic fatigue syndrome has eight official signs and symptoms, plus the central symptom that gives the condition its name:
- Fatigue that worsens with physical and/or mental activity, but doesn’t improve with rest
- Troubles with memory and concentration (brain fog)
- A sore throat that is chronic or recurs frequently often accompanied by low-grade fevers
- Enlarged lymph nodes, especially in your neck and armpits
- Unexplained muscle pain and soreness
- Pain that moves from one body part to another, often without swelling or redness
- Chronic headaches that vary in type and severity
- Sleep that is unrefreshing and does not relieve the fatigue
- Extreme exhaustion out of proportion to a physical or mental activity that typically persists for more than 24 hours.
Contact Us Today
Interested in a comprehensive approach to fatigue and CFS? Contact us today to schedule your consultation and take the first step to be radiantly healthy. We look forward to hearing from you!