Introducing our Signature Personalized, Proactive, Preventative Plan for Radiantly Healthy Aging!
At Radiantly Healthy, MD we believe in dying young as late as possible! Recent advancements in our understanding of the aging process allows us to be on the offense against the calendar! We look at genomics, lifestyle, cognitive status, body composition, laboratory and imaging results to take a ‘deep dive’ into your unique status. Our board-certified physician, Rebecca Hunton, MD is on faculty for the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and more. This means to you, our patient, that we are consistently bringing the most up-to-date knowledge of the aging process to our patients. Our goal is to create a proactive, preventive, personalized strategy to keep you radiantly healthy.
Our Personalized Proactive Executive Physical Evaluation
We are proud to announce our new Executive Physical Evaluation. You can’t run a business without knowing the numbers so why would you try to manage your health without measuring the appropriate data as well?
Who would benefit from this program?
- Busy executives or professionals who are trying to:
- Maintain health and vitality
- Increase energy
- Improve focus and memory
- Minimize ‘sick’ days and boost the immune system, especially when travelling
- Alleviate digestive complaints
- Enhance cognitive function
- Overcome sleep issues and insomnia
- Achieve a radiantly healthy life!
This program is not designed for patients with serious health issues and concerns.
What is included in this program?
We start with our Executive Lab Panel which includes the Biomarkers of Aging, Hormones, Advanced Cardiac testing, nutrient testing, and more.
We also may order advanced imaging studies such as:
- Carotid Doppler: specialized ultrasound that evaluates blood flow to the brain
- Cardiac Echocardiogram: specialized ultrasound that evaluates the function of the heart muscle and valves
- Coronary Calcium Score: specialized imaging of the calcified plaque in the arteries that deliver blood to the heart (the arteries commonly stented or bypassed when significant blockage or a heart attack occurs)
- EKG: an evaluation of the hearts electrical system
- Renal Duplex: specialized ultrasound that evaluates kidney function and evaluates potential causes of hypertension
- Ankle/Brachial index: specialized evaluation of the blood flow to the extremities
- Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm Detection: specialized ultrasound that evaluates the aorta for weakness in the walls
- Chest Xray or low dose CT: screening for the impact of a smoking history or secondhand smoke exposures
- Bone Density
We also include a comprehensive physical exam including body composition and a Radiantly Healthy IV infusion.
How do I sign up?
We start with a conversation with our New Patient Coordinator! You can reach her at 321-806-7436 or by email at email@example.com
We have an Executive Physical Health History that you will need to complete as well as a reservation fee. Once the history has been analyzed, you will receive your orders for the blood testing and appropriate imaging. At that time, a 50% deposit on the program is required.
When results are complete, you will come in for a lengthy appointment (schedule a half day off!) to review the results, have the physical exam, body composition and infusion. You will leave with a comprehensive personalized plan tailored to you!
Is this covered by insurance?
Sometimes the testing and imaging are covered by insurance – however, we are truly being proactive so oftentimes screening without an underlying diagnosis is an uncovered expense. We have negotiated significantly discounted self-pay rates for those tests that we feel are necessary for a deep dive into your health.
On the other hand, many executives have an ‘executive physical benefit’ and this program does meet that criteria!
What is the cost of the program?
If you have researched executive physical options, the costs range from $6,500 to $10,000 or more while still utilizing your insurance coverage. We are much more affordable!
The costs for our expertise and in-house services is $2850
Laboratory and imaging costs cannot always be determined in advance and will vary based on age, gender, personal and family history, symptoms, and high-risk factors. Assuming that you do not have any insurance participation or coverage, with our negotiated discounts, your total costs should not exceed $5000! With insurance coverage, it should be significantly less!
What if I am already a patient of Radiantly Healthy MD?
As our patient, you know that you have already had several of the above tests done – often on a regular basis! You can opt in annually for the Executive Physical for only $1850 instead of an office visit.
What else is included?
Preventing disease and achieving optimal health takes more than just one day. Radiantly Healthy MD offers a follow-up program to ensure that your personalized preventive Executive Exam translates into a positive change in your health.
By identifying potential future health risks, we were able to set goals for becoming radiantly healthy. We want to help you achieve those goals. We offer our Executive Physical patients these additional benefits:
- Discounted pharmaceutical grade supplements
- Complimentary passes to Radiantly Healthy MD educational programs
- Q&A access through regularly scheduled Zoom webinars.
- Direct Pay visits with targeted diagnostic and laboratory results with Rebecca Hunton, MD for the next 12 months
- Ability to convert to our membership program
For more information you can contact our New Patient Coordinator: Phone: 321-806-7436 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org